Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Site. The information we collect includes:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address, and payment information when you make a purchase on our Site.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, if you choose to connect your social media account with our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We use your information to operate and improve our Site, to personalize your experience, and to develop new features and services.
- To process your transactions: We use your information to process your orders, to communicate with you about your orders, and to provide customer support.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you marketing communications and other updates about our products and services. You may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions in the communication.
To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
How We Share Your Information
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as shipping, payment processing, and marketing. We may also share your information with our affiliates and partners for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We may also disclose your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communication. You may also update or delete your account information by logging into your account on our Site.
We use reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.